Mental Health Issues & Presenteeism
Increased Time Off
SEEN THE IMPACT
& wished you could do more...
- The evidence is mounting that support for individuals and families enhances both employee and organizational wellbeing."
- Prof. Sir Cary Cooper, CIPD President -
be their #BestSelfAtWork
A) Enhanced performance from stronger emotional resilience, improved mental health & reduced stress-related illnesses.
B) Improved focus & productivity coming from reduced mental / emotional distractions, stronger engagement & less need for time off.
C) Better team & client interactions coming from stronger, more authentic relationship skills which translate well into the workplace.
1) Individuals enjoy stronger, more mutually satisfying relationships, and are equipped to have better conversations… even through tough times.
2) Children & families benefit from increased stability as couples are able to address challenges early - before they become major issues.
3) Organisations enjoy clear financial benefits from increased productivity and engagement, better attraction rates and a stronger, more supportive culture.
- The task of leadership is not to put greatness into people, but to elicit it, for the greatness is there already."
- John Buchan -
talk about the benefits & the bigger vision of
IT'S ABOUT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR ALL
AN ARRAY OF INTANGIBLE BENEFITS…
❤️Better focus & creativity leading to higher standards of performance.
❤️Better loyalty & engagement resulting in strong ambassadors & promoters.
We recognise that every organisation is unique and no one solutions fits all, especially with larger and more complex organisations. So, if none of the above seem ideal, we would be happy to discuss your specific needs and find a solution that delivers the results for you!
"SoulMates cuts to the real issues in a lively, contemporary and engaging format which is not scary or intrusive. You would do well to take a second look."
Founder - National Marriage Week
"I would summarize the course I took as Fantastic! It was quite an eye opener for me. Very well structured and articulated making it very easy to apply the learning and build strong relationships. Surprisingly better than classroom based training."
Online Course Participants
"I thoroughly enjoyed every part of the course but the intro was great as it helped me have a positive disposition & open up in order to take in the message and learn without bias. I particularly enjoyed the Emotional bank account & the 5 love languages. The scenes were awesome, helped drive home the points and made understanding a lot easier. I will recommend this course to everyone - super content, powerful presentations."